Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Birthday Bash? o_O

Ermm...
Let me see...
Ok on Friday night 12 am
thanks to all who wished me happy birthday! ^^
- Chee Ling
- Alina
- Tiffany
- Wen
- Kok Wei
- Brother ?? o_O
(they were kinda having a competition to see who wished me first =\)
PSST... if i didnt write your name tell me! XO i am VERY forgetful1 =\

and thanks to all who wished me on Saturday which was on the day of my birthday! ;)
- Jie!
- Mummy~! <3
- Daddy! o_O~
- Pai
- Bee
- Vern
- Lisa

etc etc... =D (same as above I am forgetful! X) )

oh well...
On saturday I had the best birthday dinner ever ok..
I went to Bangsar Village to celebrate at some fine dinning jap restaurant! <3
MIZU! :D
Yea.. jie told mum that we will surely go there...
knowing me =\
scaryyy... hahahaha
Then we had HOTPOT~
yumm~
I had a Mizu Set
Which somes with... foie gra! :D (if thats how you spell the goose liver thingy dish
), tempura, miso soup, some weird fish liver? O_O, rice, beef and pickle as well as ice-cream! :D
OO I ATE THE SOFT SHELL CRAB TOO!
Dam juicy and yummy~ <3 their soft shell crabs are the best!
After dinner...
We went to Village Grocer to buy stuff
I bought an after 8 while my brother stocked up on our junk food
Ooo i bought Pokey too! :D
Then err we went to Haagen Daz
Order some thing having a good offer...
It had a 6 scoops ice cream in it hahaha (forgot the flavours already haiz..)
and it comes with 2 coffee...
all this for only RM30 something! :D
then i got to eat almost 95% of the ice-cream keke :D
and well... my brother actually video tape me eating it! ><"
so yea...
cool birthday!
=D!!!!!!!!!

No comments: