Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Acmar-ness

Today
Acmar had an outing! :D
IT was SUPPOSED TO BE A "R-E-U-N-I-O-N"
BUT BUT!
Only 5 people turned up -.-"
5!
Guess what? I was the only girl =="
YES THE ONE AND ONLY
Because of that Leon (the organizer xD) was like --"
Well...
The girls that were supposed to come were:
- Wen (shop for winter clothes cause going holidays)
- Naz (don't really know what happened to her =x)
- Siew Ching (sick?!)
- Wei Nee (just didn't want to come)
- Kay (lazy -.-")
- Ile (mum won't let her o_O")
But nooo!!!! They all had things to do! *as stated in the brackets beside their names*

So the only ones who turned up were: Me, Leon, Eu-Weng, Ian and Yong Ler... (YES ALL GUYS D:)
Well..
The day was nothing much as the outing was in Klang Jusco xD
Nothing to do =X
Sigh...
x_X"
The waiting place was McD
So when I went there,
I was like hmmm =\
Cause they haven't come yet xD
But I saw them o_O
I think Ian was like jumping or something hahaha"
Then we stared at each other so we won't mistaken each other hahaha :D
So I went nearer and saw them
Gosh they sounded so different!
AND THEY ARE TALLER THAN ME D:
I WAS THE SHORTEST!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO D:

Later we went to buy movie tickets
Leon and Eu-Weng were like deciding while Ian and Yong Ler were discussing bout something else
Whereas I stoned :)
So in the end...
We came down to 2 movies : Madagascar 2 and I-Gor =\
Leon= Madagascar 2 and Eu-Weng= I-Gor
The one-ten-juice
And Leon won so it was Madagascar 2 XD
Bought tickets and went somewhere

We went to McD for lunch
And talked about school and all ;)
Well.. cause we didn't see each other for like hmmm 3 years? x)

After that..
We played a prank on Leon by leaving him behind when he washed his hands HAHAHA
Me and Eu-Weng hid behind a pillar outside McD
Whereas Ian and Yong Ler ran away to the cinema XD
I think people thought we were retarded HAHAHAHA XD
Well... In the end Leon spotted us :(
Though our plan was to follow him when he passed by us =p

Then we went to watch madagascar 2
After the movie,
We went BR (Baskin Robins) to eat
x)
Then we chatted more bout school outside BR
OH WE PRANKED CALLED WEN! XD LOL
SHE WAS SCARED XP
It was so retarded xD
Then walked around aimlessly
Then Leon had to go toilet (AGAIN -.-")
Then waited outside with Eu-Weng and Yong Ler
Guess what?
Ian almost went into GIRLS TOILET HAHAHAHA! XD
Because of that, me, Eu-Weng and Yong Ler had and evil plan to blackmail him =X

Our plan:
Take picture of him going to girls toilet
Put his photo in the whole of Jusco saying beware.. =x
Because we were so loud, Ian and Leon who were in the toilet could hear us *whistles*
XD
Then well, chatted somemore and then I went home
The guys went to play basketball or something in Acmar I THINK XD

*SORRY NO PICTURES CAUSE I FORGOT TO BRING THE CAMERA CAUSE I WAS RUSHING TO GO OUT =="*
*Extra* Oh yea... we asked Ian to do the most "Girl-calling" to see whether they would come so we teased him hahaha XD

No comments: