Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Many Many things have happened...

First i lost in paramount chess :)
It was a good game... :D
Wish i could fight that fella again hahahaha

Then well..
Errr
Many many things have happened...
Like yellow currently in the lead for yellow at 272 points! :)
In the lead by at least 36 marks...
But well.. go other houses too k :)

I was bored on the night right before sports day
So.. I was talkin to lisa n she asked me to draw her =0
SO HAHAHAHA
It came to this...


She loves the pic
=x
So.. yea hahaha she wants me to post it up now
And guess what?
Purposely put her in cheer clothes since she goin for green house cheer tmr :)
The pic to wish her luck hahahaha

And well.. me n Zheng xi are currently deciding what song to play for paramount duet instrument O:
well.. we decided on the song already.. BUT!
BUT!
HE SAID NOOOO ITS TOO SIMPLE! (YOU CHOSE THE SONG ZHENG XI! :O now remember or deal upon changing the song! :D you photostat n stuff for me and pay me back for printing! WAHAHAHAHA-ok la mayb no need to pay giv u chance.. and i get to play the easier part LOL!)

And well.. :)
Tmr...
Its sports day!
Thats right!
gogo yellow!
:D

No comments: