Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Friday, July 3, 2009

I think I have been monetized

Well...
I myself dont know what is the meaning of monetize so dont ask me...
I am not surprised if it doesn't exist in the dictionary anyways...
So you might probably be wasting your time if you even bothered looking for such a word...
Or maybe.. if it was in the dictionary... I am impressed! :O
Since I just came up with that word...
IT sounds cool :D

Well....
Currently studying...
:(
So tired...
And it has been pretty boring in school these few days...
Sigh...
So many people are absent D:
Well...

To ken: get well soon! :)
To zheng xi: may your grandpa rest in peace and cheer up!
To alina: ditcher! :)
To sara and simon: good luck for tomorrow's cheer 09 ! :D

To sher min: may your soul rest in peace D:

Toodles~
Oh...
1 more announcement...
I might have to delay the publications of my comic :)
Well... till PMR is over...
I am too busy to draw anything... :(
So yea :)....
By end of this year...
I promise I shall post it up! ^^
Look forward to it though...
There I don't promise satisfactory in the story line or the drawings :( '

Tataz~ Min :)

No comments: