Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Friday, December 4, 2009

Trouble Bubble

Oh my Sher Min you are ALIVE!

Oh yes I am mr Po.

Mr. Po: So how are your holidays?

Sherm: Oo it is so far great Mr Po. Apparently I would be really busy throughout December :)

Mr. Po: I see... :)

Sherm: So, How is live and my blog ? I bet you got bored after like taking care of this empty blog for me?

Mr. Po: Ah... yes yes... It was pretty interesting too though... I bet Mr. Trojan while you were gone :)

Sherm: I see... Mind introducing him to me?

Mr. Po: SURE! :D

*10 minutes later*

Mr. Trojan: Hello there! >:)

Sherm: Why hello! :D Come in have a cup of tea with me and Mr. Po

Mr. Trojan: Ok :)

*Meanwhile*

Sherm: OMGWTHBBQ?!

Computer screen: You just got a trojan Virus

Sherm: O____O"

-THE END- :)

XOXO
MiN~

No comments: