Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Saturday, March 22, 2008

A blog was started...

yes... today the day where i opened up a BLOG was due to the fact i was.... bored~ =)
well well...

welcome anywayzz~~~ :D
come and visit my blog sometimes. =D

and.. this isn't going to be any blog about my life yes... not any ordinary blog (well maybe a few posts here and there bout it ;D if it was an interesting day haha)

BUT it shall be a blog where i am going to put bout comics i am going to make VERY VERY soon ;D. Comics bout my life at Sri KDU hahaha yes... my life ;D. I might even put some piano stuff up here so yea don't mind it =X.

No comments: