Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Monday, March 24, 2008

Tiring Day

Monday... only thing intersting was paramount championships today! ;D
At 1 pm I was told to be the replacer for ken for the english debate. ;O?
That was because he had band paramount X_X"
So i had to make transportation and blaaa... etc. bah

During the debate I sat there being an idiot and feeling panic as i didn't know what to do!
I realised when the debate started all i gotta do was raise my hand and go POI and Bryan will just ask the questions hahahaha! cool huh? ;D

After that when debate was done I saw Lisa's old school friend who looks ALOT LIKE JEN YI! =X (jen yi if you are looking don't kill me hor ;D cause its true haha)
Then we went up to SC3 to see band paramount.
We took a lift and was caught by teachers hahahaha!
At SC3 we saw our classmates (good thing they haven't played) and a nervous Aliesha ;D
We helped Aliesha chilled and supported them at the door haha (cause we couldn't go in =()

It sounded REALLY nice outside but the band said it sucked (GOSH oO")
My friend, Elaine said the middle judge was shooking his head (OMG? SHOOT HIM)
omgomgomgomg? so err... yea nothing happened after that and I went HOME :D

At home I rushed through all my homework that i fainted half way cause too tired =(...
Then after dinner I had to go tuition til 10pm (what sienness -___-)
and yea... that's it! ;D
*off lights and snores* hahaha
not forgetting sleep-talking in my sleep! (cool huh? =P)

No comments: