Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Saturday, July 19, 2008

The bat and the red boy LOL!

Well...
Currently having CT3 so I haven't been blogging lately...
BUT WELL I AM still having CT3
I don't find it that tiring tho ;O
hahaha

Anyways...
Tho it's the CT3 period...
Why not watch movies? ;D!
Studying ISN'T EVERYTHING!
Get a life! LOLOLOLOLOOL ;D

So well...
Ytd me and bro went to watch red boy (HELLBOY)
Excellent show...
No need to describe any further...
Just go and watch it XD
Ratings= 8/10

Batty..
Ahh another good show...
It's kinda complicated at some parts
BUT
IT IS ALSO NICE!!!! ;D
I LOVE JOKER !!! XD (cause of his voice its like woaahh HAHAHA and his jokes are welll as lame as siew bee =X but FUNNY~! wow bee try being like the next joker XD train on your voice =X)
Ah.... I love the Bat car not the bike... for some reasons
Ratings= 9/10
JUST GO WATCH LA... ;D!
IT ROCKS~~~ lalala...

ok... back to studying... NOT ;D!

No comments: