Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I bit me tongue

=(!!!
I was eating the stupid evil fried fishy with Lisa today cause we thought it looks good so we decided to share lol...
So when we were eating I just snap
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
Tears were like filling my eyes
LOL
Lisa was like hmm? ;O
I went, "I BIT MY TONGUE!!!"
Then when I went to toilet,
I saw my tongue
Omg it looked it slit into two! (maybe cause of the blood ;O)
Well. it wasn't so bad later....
Then when I showed the others they were like ;O
Haish till now my tonguey still hurts T_T
nooooo T_T"

No comments: