Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hello all dear Hunnis and bunnies :D

Sry...
Uber bored.. :)
Soo... yes I am definitely not acting like myself now wahahahaha
:D
Hunnis... and bunniess... o_O
Right... :D
Hmm.? :\
Wow talking to myself sure is fun yea know? :D
Wahahahahahaha
Hmmm...
I just came up with this new poem sounds cool :P

Your Words Were Just Filled With Lies,
Your Emotions Were Never Real,
Whenever You Said Those 3 Painful Words,
I Love You.

O:
So cool...
Don't get me wrong yea people -.-
I don't have a bf or any sorts :D
Too tiring... For my age :)
And I came up with that on the stop! WOAH :D!!!!!!!
Well... Snuggles my hunni and bunnies!

Comic progress: Chapter 1 7 pages completed... progressing on page 8
Mid-Year Exam progress: Still under studying and revision mode... 2 more days til hell and 6 more days to heaven hahahaha -.-"

No comments: