Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Listen Up! :)

Though once again.. I believe no one reads this pathetic blog.. LOL :X
I think I will delete it soon...
Sigh X)
And err....
Well.. since mid-terms are coming... well i won't be blogging :D
And err...
For everyone's information...
From here on out I SHALL NOT HELP YOU OUT WITH PROJECTS NO MORE UNLESS I FEEL LIKE IT
NO BEGGING
NO SPAMMING ME NO MORE
I am tired and sick of it...
I am sorry..
Please don't go around telling me I don't know how to do it without even trying...
How do you people think I managed to do it huh?

And to some whom I helped before...
This message isn't for you k :\
Only to some bastards whom I am not even close too...
So yea :)
Don't worry if you think you are close to me :X
AND I WILL ONLY HELP THOSE I REALLY KNOW AND aM CLOSE WITH! -.-
SCREW OFF TO THOSE I SAY NO on the first time!

Wait... In short...
I will not help anyone whom I don't know or am not even close with with any projects...TQ.
And itll be obvious if i dun wan to to those who you think i know you... and not close to me


Comic progress: 1 chapter 6 pages finished still on 7... due to mid year exam preparations

No comments: