Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

my WORST day ever..

Ok...
This Monday it was like my WORST day ever
WHY?
1) I went to school wearing lefty shoes ==" it means that I actually wore a pair of LEFT SHOES =.=!!!
2) Cause of that... I got muscle cramp.. crap... =x what's more had PE so it added the cramp power X_X"
3) After school I got DRENCHED UP in the rain NOOOOOO =(
4) I had to go tuition... =="
5) "YOU" jus made my night WORSE! you said you will do that but you DIDN'T! I had to sleep at 12.30 am CAUSE OF THE LIKES LIKE YOU!
6) This continued at night... MOSQUITOES BITING ME! ARGH IRRITATING =="
7) Conclusion of this worst day?..... I was a dead zombie the next day =="

No comments: