Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Two David Collides but the Cooker Got the Title

Err... ok haven't been seeing any new posts for a looong time heh ever since mother's day..?
2 weeks of not posting? wow nice ;D
Well reasons :
1) I just think that my life these days have been quite boring in fact =x
2) Ugh exams... but well this is how I think i done so far...
- maths paper 1 & 2: not bad not bad... =p can answer all laaa except paper 2 number 20 that's retarded XD
- english paper 1 & 2: ermm.. also not bad not bad (I THINK) =\
- bm paper 1 & 2: ermmm.... paper 1 i think its average... mayb a B only ==" paper 2 well.. its "O.K."
- Science paper 1 & 2: whew not a single question I didn't know how to answer.. not bad for the 1st time for Science YIPEE! =D
- KH: OMG damn easy!!! If you kinda study tho X_x''..
- NCC (ICT/ Computer): WAHAHAHAHA (bold= question, Blue= answer) 1) what is "Warm-Boot"? BOOT! ELICIOUS Hahahaha =D, 2) What is task manager? Just press Ctrl+Alt+Del SO BASIC! Don't know? than don't call yourselves examiners ==, still not good enough? my whole objective... FALSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3) True True,... FALSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHA =D
- Mandarin: Not bad... like subjective is just RETARDED!!! ==" Give you han yu ping yin to choose le then answer for us to shoose also got le... so in short you know one word then can answer le... ==" objective hard though =p but didn't tembak all la XD... Well... I think I did better for complete sentence part... =D I didn't make weird sentence this time like... *translated* I put the ocean into the sea animals... LIKE WTH? ==
3) My life has been quite hmmm... lately with all those bad stuff... yea... well won't be explaining on this part that's for sure =(

Ahhh ok.. back to topic.. American Idol Season *huh? what's the season ar? =="*
Has finally ended with one winner on the 22 May 2008... =D
The performance day... 21 May 2008..
: People said Archuleta won.. ( ugh gay won?... no offense to those "AKULALA" supporters k? its my blog and I don't care!!!!! )

BUT!!!! HOPE CAME BACK!!!
Results: THE GAY AND LALA LOST!!! TO THE ROCKING COOKER!!! =D WOOT!!
Go DAVID!!!................... COOK! HAHAHAHA lala LOST =="
He sounds sissy!
UGH
Go try a new song then maybe I change my mind =="
Why he lost?:
1) He just uses the same type of song again and again come on... be more adventurous... =p
2) His songs make me sleep ==
3) I PREFER MONKEY!
4) O.K. a compliment for him k?.... HE can sing and he is one of the contestants together with David Cook and Kelly Clarkson that didn't go bottom 3/2 in the whole American Idol.. HAPPY? Archuleta fans... And yea he will have the potential to be a good singer if he wants too..

Well... I don't even know why I am blogging.. when tomorrow I still have like the worse 2 of all! not ONE BUT TWO! Geography and Sejarah EXAMS... come on Sher Min LAST DAY!!! SURVIVE!! =D then its HOLIDAYS!!....
Ok so yea.... well.. I am definitely going to post tmr so err... yea =]

No comments: