Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Friday, May 23, 2008

Exams.. OVER! Holidays ARE HERE!

Exams... ARE... O-V-E-R!!!!
YES!!!...
NO more silence!
NO more pressure!
NO more reading books after school and during break and lunch time!
NO more forcing myself not to sleep and have red eyes after an exam!
NO more freezing to death!! YAY!!
AND!!!
The best part is.. holidays are just right after it!! <3
AND 2 WEEKS!!! (ok fine jie gets 2 months holiday and kor gets 1 month but still!! I DON'T CARE! I think that it's still looong k? =x)

Time to get started on all my PS2 games and finish them! Like Atelier iris 3, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy 7, Grand Theft Auto San Adreas, .Hack//G.U. Redemption, Final Fantasy X-2 if possible!! and not forgetting Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2!!!
Also going BlackRO FIESTA!!
Its a RO private server ;D
Those who play PM me !!! or err call? XD
-Chars: Yukitaz, Satsuki, Tomoe, Rossette, HazyBlue and the others well haven't make them yet hahaha....

MSN crazy too!!!
Oh yea and my comic is going back into productions..!!
But sadly... THERE'S GEO PROJECT!!
Well... need to edit it here and there not so much work ;D
hehehe...

And well... I don't know why.. but sad stuff always happens on a happy day... =(
Many people are leaving this school... NOOO!!
People like: Ye Na and Aliesha... (losing 2 great singers and entertainers!!!)
Sigh... I hope they don't leave though... but well.. people go different paths in the end don't they? =( haiz...

Well... okok we still have time to be with these people!!! so yea!!! LETS MAKE GREAT MEMORIES TOGETHER!!! <3

Well... time to get started on my holidays!! ciao the mao...!
XOXO, Min

No comments: