Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Monday, June 2, 2008

I got tagged... Again... == and this time I was badly forced into doing it

Before I do this tag I would love to say... WEN I DONE THIS TAG ALREADY!!! >:O cause tiff tagged me then she tagged u then u tagged me back NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!!! a cycle of evil tagging =="... and since you tagged me I am going to do everything opposite of yours haha =x so yea... some of it are false >.> or maybe.. everything

1)What do you want the most now?
at the current moment...FOOD :D

2)Who is the person you trust the most?
shit... can't do opposite for this one =="... so err... depends... ya know? =]

3)Are you in love?
ok not going for opposite for this one too.. =="...answer is.. no

4)If you have a dream come true.
Nope... well maybe future predictions like Deja Vu <<< if thats how ya spell it haha

5)Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Nope... eh i mean yea... BUT no pot of gold k?

6)Whats your goal for this year?
Eat and SLEEP :D??

7)Do you believe in eternity?
no...yea...no...yea...no... err.... yea?? maybeee no... =] nothing is forever ya know?

8)Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wanna commit suicide?
Err maybe but I don't know hahaha... =D

9)What feelings do you love most?
Boredom... I just feel like eating during this time... well I think almost everyone has this feeling..

10)What are the requirements from your other half?
I have another half? ;O

11)What kinds of feelings you hate the most?
Betrayed... ==" and also getting sick exactly like wen says..

12)Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Let's put this in words... I do... But I don't bother for those I hate cause once I hate someone yea... I hate them forever =="

13)What do you want to do in the future?
Pluck people's teeth >:D... what? I wanna be an orthodontist >.>

14)What is the most important thing in your life?
*yawn* err....people that I know =]

15)What do you feel last night?
Grumpy... as usual.. but happy too cause of the stupid conversation between me, lisa, wen and tiff... not forgetting the guan yuan dude hahaha tho he didn't talk much XD

16)Who do you hope to always be there for you?
People.... that I am close with =] (sheesh I don't wanna copy Wen...)

17)When do you think the world will end?
When the Sun explodes!!! Causing a black hole!!... and our world will be sucked into it!! NOOO well nola... its when the world starts to lose manners.. respect... and they no longer believe in God... that is when the world really ends for us Buddhists =]

18)The world ends tomorrow. What will you do?
Do my daily stuff... what's the use of leaving memories behind for no one to see? plus... how would we know the world is going to end tomorrow?

19)What do you think of the person who tagged you?
friendly...retarded... random... my weird cousin... happy? XD... studious.. a person who stares into space at times...

20)What do you want to know right now?
How will my laksa which I am going to eat for lunch taste?

Person I am going to tag???
-BLA
-MAN
-PEOPLE
-MONKEYS
-WEN >:D!!!!!

ok so conclusion I didn't get everything opposite of you... and weird... this tag is so much more different then tiff's >..>

No comments: