Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ok...

Well...
I am blogging after some time!
Obviously cause there was nothing interesting going in my life lately WHY?

Cause my weekdays are always like this:
8.00 am- 3.40 pm- school
3.40 pm- 4.00 pm- wait to go home
4.00 pm- 4.30 pm- goes home
4.30 pm- 5.30 pm- watches anime/ eat/ sleep/ play piano
5.30 pm- 6.00 pm- take bath ( i don't take that long la =X)
6.00 pm- 6.30 pm- eat dinner
6.30 pm- ?.?? pm- do all my homework and a little revision hehe...
?.?? pm- 10.30 pm/ 11. 30 pm- chat online?/ stone/ draw comic..../ just play my piano again... now you know why i love piano... it's like part of my life! OMG ;O

I NEED TO GET A LIFE! OMG HAHAHA =X
Weekends are random... so yea... not going to go to it...
And well... I think lately I have been stoning a lot recently and less talkative in class... yea yea I don't seem like it but yea... only I can realise that =X

SO! I decided to paint (the program on computer k?) when I am bored at times when there was no one to chat with online... and tadaa I think its pretty nice hehe =D


my first creation!

and my third creation!

There is a second one but it was pretty small... so I don't bother! XD
Well... maybe another time when I install the Microsoft office into this computer of mine! XDXD

Guess till then!
Gotta continue doing geo work!

XOXO -Min- <3

No comments: