Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Sunday, June 8, 2008

School is back!

HaHaHaHa....
Tomorrow is the starting of the 2nd semester in school noooo ><"
I didn't get to finish all my games during the holiday =(
Finally found RO boring haha...

Getting ready to carry the heavy bag =="
Getting ready for surprises tomorrow ;D
Getting ready for the pressure of the exam results =\ hope I get good stuff haha...
Getting ready to ache again during PE haha... well not always =x
Getting ready for those homeworks again...
Getting ready for all those lessons again...
Hoping that I don't forget to hand in my Geo project tomorrow and buy my Mandarin books ;D
AHHHH everything is back after a 2 weeks holiday rest!! T_T"

But what more can I ask?
I did enjoy this holiday ;)
I also managed to end it by having a cheap yet fulling Japanese dinner at Umaiya
And ended it with a bang in Haagen Daz <3

Call me pig if you want cause I love eating =p

No comments: