Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Friday, June 13, 2008

What happens if i get a video camera?

You see... I always dream to get myself a video camera...!!!
Well...
I ALMOST got it before... but i think my mum forgot...
How?
It all started when I was catching all the acts of idioticity at the right timing of all my family members without them even realising that I was videotaping them!!!
Well.... there was once... (a loong time ago)
My mum was scolding me that I scratch my legs too much... ==" I KNOW sheesh mosquito bites k? its so hard NOT to scratch!!!
And she even said that it's sooo ugh-ly ahahaha =x well I don't mind cause I do admit it..
But now it's better haha... looks like her advice paid off =]
Ok soo.... well it just kinda happened when she was scolding me... I had my brother's handphone in my hands...!!!
So I was bored and videotaped her!!!
She didn't realise cause I pretended to play games teehee =3
Then after she stopped scolding me....
I told her =] see! this is how you looked just now!!!
Then we both kept on laughing hahahaha =x
Cause it was just FUNNY! with all the sounds created by the TV, my brother and my dad at the right timing!! XD
Then after that... she said hey maybe I should get ya a video camera!!!
I WAS LIKE HOORAY!!!
Then... well... ahahaha she forgot =\
So nevermind lah! XD
So conclusion? I didn't get the video camera ahahaha =]

Ok... then well back to what I was saying...
What happens when I get a video camera?
Well... maybe.... DO ALL SORTS OF THINGS WITH IT!!!
I plan to make some retarded shows out of it!
Like BOB and STEPHANIE!!! AHAHAHA (long story only Li-Vern, Bryan, my brother and sisteh knows about it and I think they are currently thinking that I am really crazy =] well I DON'T MIND!)
Well... yea
Why am I blogging?!!
CAUSE I AM BORED THAT'S WHY! =]

No comments: