Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Friday, June 13, 2008

PARAMOUNT FINALS!

In short... O-M-G
HAHAHA
Well... Monday is practice day X_x hope I remember to bring my score sheet for my solo instrument finals... =\
Planning on using the baby grand (well we get to choose whether to play the baby grand or clarinova but I rather use baby grand cause it brings out the full potential of the song)
Next Thursday!
Kinda nervous...
=\

LISA REMEMBER TO MAKE THE BANNER! ;D
JIA YOU TO MY CLASS THATS TAKING PART! <3
Weee.... a few more days..!
GOTTA MASTER MY SONG QUICK! =\

No comments: