Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Friday, June 13, 2008

GETTING A NEW PC!! YEEPEE!!! =]

Ok...!!!
Recently my mum's laptop crashed
So yea its in the hospital (Toshiba) now =(
But how am I blogging?
Cause I am using my old half kaput computer that might auto-shut any time now cause the mother bot is SPOILT!!! O_O"

So my mum just talked to me and my brother about getting a PC yesterday!
We were like YAY!!
SHE DIDN'T KILL US!!!!
Well... thing is its not really our fault for crashing it... so yea...
Cause the last who used it was me =\
BUT HEY!! I WAS USING POWERPOINT!! cause I had to do this Mandarin project and hand in the next day!
And TODAY!!!

Me and bro: heyyyy let's get a new PC!!! =]
Mum: OK
Me and bro: WEEE

*picks PC

Me and bro: we want this one!!!
Mum: hmm ok extend the warranty

*extends warranty

Me and bro: DONE =]
Mum: OKIE here my credit card
Bro: lalalala =]
Me: *do homework*

*bro types in the details for online ordering it....

Bro: YAY PC will come in a week time!!!
Me: WOOPEE!!!

*dance for joy? =="

Well... I skipped some parts of our conversation cause it's a lot... including yeterdays one =x
But well!! NEW PC!
A FASTER ONE TOO!! <3>=D
But ya know???
Me and my bro are kinda paying it on our own... =\
1 k, 1 k each (K stands for thousand for your info)
AHAHA using ANG PAO $$ =X

No comments: