Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Paramount Championship Finals

Finally paramount championships are over! ;D
YAY 2 NEWTOWN HAHAHAHA =]
I got last for my solo instrument piano competition but well I was happy and glad!
It was an experience... =p
I didn't mind so much too cause... I didn't take it so seriously hahaha
I was like GO IN THERE AND DO MY BEST! XD
So yea =P
But well thanks you people who supported me and I was really happy when you guys said I played very well!!! ;D
And for trying to cheer me up when I got last although I didn't mind about it hahaha
And GRATS super wennie! ;D For getting bronze for the solo instrument piano!! hehe =p
Let's go in again next year ahahahaha are you up for it?! I mean it was kinda fun =x

Grats to Aliesha and Ye Na!!! For getting bronze for d duet! ;D
Grats to Aliesha!! For getting bronze for solo singing bm! ;D
Grats to the modern dance girls (Ye Na, Chee Ling, Lisa, Aliesha, Sara, Pai Her, Siew Bee and Elaine!) for getting silver!! <3
Grats to Aliesha for getting best dancer! (WOAH, that part is so unexpected for many of us XD but well WOOPEE)

Interestingly thanks to some of the guys for coming today and helped support our class!! =D
Congratulations 2 Wordsworth!!! For gettin 3rd best class! =D
And once again....
GO 2 NEWTON! <3

No comments: