Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Monday, February 23, 2009

The chee ling song o_O

This song is actually dedicated from me and siew bee as we were bored during geography class and decided to make up this beauuutiful song as Chee Ling was our victim during Geo time... :O If you want more information... there isn't :D So let us begin the song... :X

Chee Ling Chee Ling Chee Ling~
Chilling/Chee Ling (bee wrote Chee Ling in the her Geo book =x) in the sun~
With a handful of buns~

Chilling in the blues~
Reminds me of you~
On how to chill~
And how to get my coke refilled~!

*Extra if you wanna beatbox lol!*
patkechaka patchak o_O"
Wikiwikiwow
Pach weird :O

And once again thank you
From Siew Bee and me :)

No comments: