Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy SINGLEtine's Day everyone :)

Today is SINGLEtine's day for me =x!

Valentine's day to many...

I was supposed to go to Sara's bday party but sorry Sara =( I am sick and had no transport to come back :(
So I will try to get you a really nice present if possible =x

And well...
Singletine's day started
With me a my sister chatting bout Valentine's day and how much we hated it hahahaha XD

And well.. I just studied at home?
So yea... This special day to couples and crushes is just another boring weekend for me =x
But well.. had some family time yea =]
And yea spent time on the com at times too k

Then well... Alex asked me to draw a 3D rose in MSN... on Paint for the fun of it...
So yea... :)
A rose presented from me to all of you~
Idea thanks to Alex xD
I can show you guys the steps =x

First picture (not really the first but hahahaha =x i deleted the original piece as it was taking space XD)

And well... I decided to take it further because of Alex so yea I came up with this :)

Well... tataz all~
YES I DREW IT ON PAINT SO STOP ASKING ME =\

Nights!
-MiN-

No comments: