Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I believe i make the lousiest frend on earth! XD
Why?
Cause well..
I didn't wish any of my friends or family happy birthday through my blog (except my mum its an exception :P!)! :D!
So well...
Err... Hope I am not too late :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:
Li- Vern, 4th Jan
Bryan, 6th Jan
Brother, 11 Jan
Brian, 14 Jan
Wen, 18 Jan
MUMMY, 31 Jan (lol :P)
and... last but not least...
Chee Ling, 3 Feb

:D!
Well. thats all til now! <3
Tataz :)
Oh yea and once again i make a lousy friend for i jus rememberd i dun have any presents for them =="!
Ermm. :X
Tune in for next year's one! :X

XOXO
Min

No comments: