Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Monday, August 18, 2008

17 August 2008

Its Lisa's birthday! :D
Well... I met her in bilden haha cause it was a SUNDAY! weee =o
And we like came on the same time cool! ;O
Then I was like carrying this billabong bag..
She being so P-E-R-A-S-A-N told me she was excited and asked whats in d bag? :D
I told her...
MYOB... :P (mind your own business) to be in short hahaha... though i said something else but forgot... i think I said something like no lah inside my stuf only what or something like that teehee =D
Then I went near Jern Lynn (my kindergarden friend and surpirsingly we met here haha COOL! :D)
I started going high-per (look at jia jia's blog if you wanna know what it means hahaha)
So well... kinda like played around with Jern Lynn (cause it was LISA birthday so can't bully her eesh)
Then Chung Yin came hahaha weee ;)

Then we kept on talking...
Then one by one people came to our little group to chat...
Eventually it became quite a big group with me, chung yin, lisa, jern lynn, yee jing and well eugene tai (yes the KDU one) came to talk to us sometimes haha...
Then class started then well...
We did funny project where some of us started being a little racist =X (looks at shi wei)
Oh and we had oral presentation (obviously we didn't add any racist thing cause teachers said it was going to China OMG?! oO)

Then... had to wait for Lisa to finish her leadership briefing (nice ;O) for Putrajaya cause me and chung yin were going to follow her to the party... haha
So yea chung yin and i were looking out the window while waiting for her and saw Lisa's dad...
Well.. i told her nola...
So we did this to see if it was Lisa's dad...
Chung yin HAD TO.. scream MR PHOON! and dodged leaving me at the window making me the victim X_x"
Shitteh haha..
Oh and it was fun hearing the briefing at Shirleen jie jie group cause eugene tai was being retardedly nutsies hahaha...
And it was fun seeing the members getting nuts XD!

Then finally Lisa's briefing ended... so yea... we left for her house first...
Then lots of nutsie stuff went on in the car... haha too much that I am too lazy to type..
The reached her house..
We were gratefully welcomed.. BY A DOG! :D I mean Lisa's neighbour dog hahaha...
So me being perasan said this... OMG THE DOG LOVES ME! :D
Chung yin was like haha... =x
Ok then so we changed car...
To a bigger car cause Lisa mum and sis was following us... so yea ;)

In the car... got bad headache.. well.. won't tell why though =\
So wasn't as nutsies as the previous car..
Oh and Lisa sis was going to have a driving test so wish her luck! ;D
Then we reached curve..
Followed lisa's mum stupidly (i seriously don't know my way in Curve k?!) to Paddington's pancake house...
There we met chee and bee! :D
We went in... sat at a round placce like thingy (well... it was square place thingy first but lisa's mum was asking us whether we want in the magical circle.. i said yes HAHAHA cause i was nutsies =p)...
Then pai came... followed by deidrea, wen and li-vern...
Oh and li-vern was being funny as usual... she overshot the place! XD...
We had to call her though...

Oh then everyone started giving their presents and wishing lisa happy birthday..
I gave the LAST! =]
I gave her a pig card... (sigh i think the most pathetic one =( )
But hey lisa liked it cause it has a TAIL! ;P
And its HADNMADE LMAO

Then... we were like flipping through the menu like crazy cause didn't know what to order..
I picked a PHOP'S at first... but waiter said it will take 32 minutes... I was like shit?!
So I turned to kid's menu (HAHAHA I KNOW) took Pot of Gold... but hey... in the end mine was the cheapest and also the most simple one ;).. oh and it was just enough for me =p
So after that... WOW
Lisa's panCAKE came hahaha...
We started singing...
I sang happy birthday to ME tho =x
Then err sadly couldnt finish the panCAKE... sigh... non of us could eat already =\ (I was stuffed by lisa and wen cause they couldn't finish their food ishhh =\)
Then we went walking... and stopped by toilet (look at chee/ lisa blog for the pics... cause my cam died and couldn't take any =( )...
Then wen had to go sigh... cause her dad wanted to watched Lee chong wei hahah ;D

Then we went to Cineleisure lala shop...
Oh god the amount of lala photo booth! X_X
Me, chung yin and pai... didn't bother...
But in the end we appeared in one or 2 of the photos...
Then err I went home cause my family was just in curve...
But well.. we stayed to finish watching lee chong wei...
Sigh... he lost but... it was a good game and winning isn't everything too! afterall silver ain't bad ;D
Find a way to counter the china dude's dropshot! ;)

Then when I was just about to go home I met lisa, deidrea, chee and vern XD...
They were like wth? cause I haven't go home =x
My mum said happy birthday to lisa ;)
And yea byes and all...
And went home...
Talked to lisa, ken, deidrea, sara, sasha, bee and jun hong ;O
.... well... that's it! ;D

SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA! :D

No comments: