Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Merdeka Carnival

Hahaha last Friday (15/8/08)
We had patriotic run for at least 4.5km...
Before the merdeka carnival
But SORRY THAT I DIDN'T RUN! my legs died for 4 days straight cause of the trial! (I will not run for trial next time! =O)

But well... still had to come to school early to help out my class store (water balloon!)
Obviously i stoned there awhile till lisa finally came hahaha... (well cause the guys were busy preparing the store and all cause they took away some of the canteen tables we used...)
When Lisa came... we finally started filling the balloons (well she had some of it)
Then we tested out normal balloons that Lisa bought well... luckily it worked :D... (but we had to throw really hard to make it burst)
Well.. finally Li-Vern came at 9.30... (she told me to come at 9.00!)
We went balloon crazy...

After that... some of the people from our store who went to the run came back (like pai, ken and bee) and told us bout their run..
Grats to ken on getting err I think 18-20 something ahh don't care la...
Grats to pai and bee for qualifying! ;D!
OOO Grats to wennie too! for qualifying for yellow!
OO AND YAY YELLOW FOR FINALLY BREAKING HISTORY ON GETTING 3RD! LETS GET 2ND NEXT YEAR :D!

Well... Ok back to our store...
We didn't have business till me, Li-vern and sa sa( lisa)
Advertised from the IB! (wow thx tho it wasn't free =\)
We went back to the frigging store and saw the guys... (WOW?==) PLAYING LIKE WTH?!
Oh the best part was... when we were like all playing cause of the guys.. (bad influence sigh.. WELL CANT HELP IT! IT LOOKED SO FUN!)
The customers came in flooding like nuts!
LIKE OMG!
Well... all thanks to chee ling's cousin milo (milton i think eheh sry... dunno the name to b exact)
We managed to get primary school customers... how cool was that?!
And well... we were busy filling balloons and crap while some "people" (our store) had to play with our balloons without PAYING!

So we.. (the fillers and tyers) had to do EXTRA WORK LIKE WTH WEI!
So we kept on filling and tying balloons for almost an hour straight...
Cause the primary kids went NUTS! THEY ORDER LIKE 80 BALLOONS! and cause we played previously we were like shit shouldn't have played... =="
Well... after an hour of good business I gave up and went to canteen to eat lunch...
Nothing special maybe cause the posters tricked me... sigh...
I got some lame-ass waffer and good hotdogs... :D
Oh and I bought karipaps from Mae-Jeen's stall haha caused she supported our stall.. so yea why not? (she and her friends paid like RM 40! nice :D)

Oh... the same time I went to wen's stall who was having this fun can throwing game to play juggling and also supported her stall hahaha... (I WON A RAT! :D and named it SPUEAK! cause it squeaks and its pink!)
Then... errr... we continued getting wet in our stall... and sadly business went down... =(
So "we" (me, lisa, ariz, adrian, kok wei, anderson, ye na, li-vern, siew bee) decided to go to scream park being wet like crazy! :D
Aww... but they were busy counting their money ughh...
So we went to haunted house..!!

Haunted house= RETARDED HOUSE LA... Why?:
1) they didn't let our class do... when we had so many scary plans... =="
2) It just sucked =\ (no offense)

The life of the haunted house with my group (me, lisa, ye na, li-vern and bee):
Before we went in, we kept on scaring the people lining up for their turn by booing them (that was just me XD) whenever they opened the "SCARY" house....
Then outside right before our turn when the group bfore us went in, I kept on hitting the door and irritating the person in charge AHAHAHA! You should have seen her freaking face! :D
Ooo Its our turn! SO SCARED HOR! :D
We went in, no surprises... just lame green lights flying everywhere.. ( i kicked one so hard that it kinda got lost) :D..!
Then we got stuck many times... cause we couldn't see the way... it was frigging dark wei.. --" (should have took a torchlight)
Then some lame idiotic head came down i slapped it so hard... didn't wanna know what happened to it HAHAHAHA!
Then there were many "ghosts" trying to scare us... but we were just hi-ing and singing and laughing! :D
Oh I kicked down a chair which we were supposed to climb over so we got stuck AGAIN XD! (well but thanks to ye na we kinda got through cause she put up the chair hahaha)
Next room... OH TUNNEL WOR!
I knew something retarded will come out... so I crawled slowly and put my hand in every shelf...
AHA! JACKPOT some retard... :D i grabbed him bfore he could even scare me... (sry girls that was the reason why i was holding you back)
Then out of the tunnel I saw some walking figure... I was like oo sexeh ghost lets see wat ya got (got into kung fu pose) and saw william wearing weird witch costume going BOO! we all went HI WILLIAM!
Then victor came out from the table! we went HI VICTOR! WHY YOU NEVER HELP OUR STORE YOU IDIOT! XD
Then after that... i saw some retareded vine -like thing... I hit it so hard didn't wanna know what happened to it... =\
And then some idiot guy in white cloth tried scaring us... obviously it failed I was like oh sexeh man!...
Then some idiot tried scaring us by going throught the table I grabbed him and said boo >=)...
Well... we went out... I think the guy at the exit looked dam scared at us... HAHAHAHA he kinda had a comstipated look =]!
*LISA STEPPED ON A GUY'S ****! OUCH)

Then BACK TO STORE! :D
got even more wet!
Ate more hotdogs (well.. it was the best thing in the whole thing)
And Li-Vern belanjaed me keropok lekor which was frigging cheap! Rm 2 for 10! OMG ( I didn't have money le =\) BUT THANKS VERN! :D
Then back to store... me and vern went nuts by filling BIG BIG BALLOONS! AND I MEAN BIG!
Went to the 1st floor and threw it down to our store and *SPLASH!* XD
WEEEE
We did that in second floor too...!
Where this guy in charge of archery was like hahaha... =]
Oh and my bro and his friends were there too to see my eeevil scheme hahaha! =x
And the ballon went *splash* *rain*! DAM COOL! :D
SRY FOR WETTING SOME OF YOU HAHAHA :D
Well... this happened for the next 2 rounds...
Till KEN! had to start poking our ballons... then we used buckets and wet him! =D
me, li-vern, ken, lisa and adrian had water fight! WITH BUCKETS! :D
Meanwhile Anderson had to go so we had to help him wash his bucket haha...
Then we kept on wetting each other
Then we decided to have a truce and change to dry clothes...
Then I had to go home... awww =O
Hang out with some of bro friends haha...
Then bro, me, khye-ren and ying ying went back (bro fetched khye-ren and ying ying home)

*according to my 7 years friend...*:
-Funtasia was retardedly fun and they went in for FREE! XD NICE ONE! :D
-Some teachers could really dance and all hahaha! ;D

Oh and we didn't get profit too... sigh =\
SAADDDD =\

No comments: