Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

TAGGED by Sasha... oO

Before I do the tag... I just wanna say.. I am doing this tag cause sasha is my friend and I am doing this while I was doing Science PEKA... and KEN?! WAS LIKE oh you got tagged better do it... and he was bla bla bla... SO YEA! HERE I AM DOING IT! KEN YOU BETTER DO IT! =="

Rules
The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

Obviously... A GUY! O_O?

1) he must be nice
2) easy-going
3) fun
4) he doens't have to be perfect
5) always kind to others...
6) he doesn't misunderstands if i hang out with another guy who is my friend... OBVIOUSLY!
7) straight-foraward...
8) understanding

WELL HOPE I WON'T GET D-I-S-T-U-R-B AGAIN? BLEH

No comments: