Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Thursday, August 28, 2008

So many things.. So little time...

Let me see... Where should I start off with?
Since I haven't been blogging for some time now..
There were like many interesting things happening lately haha...

Ok...
So 1st things first,
Class Test 4 is back...
I KNOW RIGHT!
We just had Class Test 3 recently... But now Class Test 4?! How crazy is that!
And worse part is...
It is right after the holidays! NOOOO
So obviously... Holidays WEREN'T fun ish =(
Sigh...

After the holidays...
Its like so many happenings! HAHAHAHA
Like...
Lisa, bryan and li-vern which fights like almost everyday everytime in class... yea... XD"
Man.. Bryan... you are a BAD influence to them! =X
Bryan explaining about hotdogs.. which made me unable to look at hotdogs the same way I ever did... but it was retardedly funny =X

Then let me see... Oh
Grats to all nominated participants of Student of the Year this year! ;D
May you all be nominees =p!
My dear Lisa... being a weirdo with her lame joke as always (man you are worse than bee now!)

We had to dance "one" for Choral singing and turned out FUNNY! XD"
I was with... Chee Ling, Lisa, Kok Wei, Zhou Han and Adrian...
So yea people obviously it was...
RETARDED!
But fun at the same time =X...

I am going to China with Bilden this coming December for 8 days 7 nights with lisa, eugene and chung yin...
Ahh....
Look like I don't have so much to write afterall! =x

Oh wait... recently there is this funny and yet nice Taiwan show called Bull fighting... Gosh... kinda like it OMG O_O"
So un-SHER MIN like HAHAHAHA!
That is what the whole class would say =D

Not forgetting... CHERADES!
HAHAHA
It was played by our class today! ;D
It was retarded!
I had to be a.. catwoman... (gawd... wat ya expect? brian chu told me to be catwoman sheesh)
So I did this... (oh since this cherades was a little special we could make noises... but NOT words) I meowed like some crazy cat...
Swinging my hand around (like I am taking a whip)
And laughing like crazy while doing it! XD!
Ok... imagine that...
And impressively...
After the retarded "acting"
Pai Her actually got it! HAHAHAHA... NICE =D"

Hmm...
Guess..
Thats the most about it..
Till then peeps! ;D

*posted this cause of Lisa who asked me to update.. sheesh*
-A section for Lisa-
[If you still can't get yourself a chat box.. READ HERE! ==".. you see a my chat box there... got this thingf called get a cbox?... yea click that thingy... then you just fill in watever things they ask you to fill... after creating an account, they will ask you to copy the code of the cbox you wanted... copy it then go to ya blog, go to layout... add a page element, click "edit html"... paste the code... and walah you're DONE! :D]

No comments: