Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Saturday, April 19, 2008

BARNEY'S SEXEHNESS XD


I HATE HIS TEETH ! =(


I HATE HIS TEETH~~!


I HATE HIS TEETH!!! =(


Err... I HATE HIS BOTTOM!! =x




LIKE I SAID I HATE YOUR TEETH!!! CAN I TEAR IT OUT?! =(

Ok... here are the pictures of Barney~~~ =]
The dinosaur me and my group made for art project XD
Its a t-rex... =p

How did we make it?:
1) USE WIRES =O to make it's structure~~ XD
2) USE NEWSPAPERS and wrap around it's structure
3) USE TISSUE PAPER AND PVA GLUE MIXED WITH WATER! so that it can have a sexeh smooth bodeh(body) =]
4) PAINT!!!! to make it sexeh! =D
5) TAKE PICTURE! XD

Landscape: (didnt take pictures =( cause last minute work XD)
1) BUY 2 MOUNTING BOARD
2) PUT TISSUE all over the mounting board for easier painting ;D
3) STICK the 2 mounting board to obviously join them? XD
4) PAINT!!! for the beauty!!!
5) STICK extra things like rocks, trees and others XD..
6) PUT BARNEY!!!

* I HATE HIS TEETH =( feel like tearing it!!!! XD...
* But he is still sexeh to me anyways =p

No comments: