Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Congrats to my Malay neighbour ^^!

HAHAHA...
As posted as above~~~
My Malay neighbour which is Hidayah's mum
She got engaged today
CONGRATULATIONS!!! =D

I kinda went to the party..
It was lunch hour hahaha
I went there omg my family was the only Chinese T_T"
But nevermind we still went anyway
We first went to Hidayah's mum..
Gave her the present my mum bought last minute =\ (i dunno wats inside)
And she was sooo happy we came ^^

After that we went to take the food
I took some fish (salty fish but didnt know wat it was so i jus took it HAHA)
And some chicken
And obviously rice XD
Managed to find a table *whew*
Ate lunch then took some drinks and some kuih
My ex-neighbour was invited too which was Aunt. Noor..
So my mum and her kinda start chatting bout their children's lifes and theirs XO

Then ermm..
Hidayah gave us some cake in a box and also bunga telurs
The cake was reallly good with the teh tarik XP
And the bunga telur was nicely wrapped (GUD JOB =D)
Then when we were walkin back home (our house is just 2 blocks away O_O")
We found out one of the telurs broke OMG O_O"
So we opened it and found out that...
The bunga telur wasnt boiled eggs but delicious chocolate egss *yumm*

HAHA
And now here I am writin this post =D

No comments: