Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I hate myself =( for being so sensitive =(

I hate it...
When I:

1) See people on crutches cause it reminds me of my friend name Aliesha...
2) See my blog as I post about the injury of Aliesha... though it may look and sound happy I am not =(...
3) See people's blog writing bout Aliesha's injury...
4) When i recieve calls or smses from her I just seem so sad and emo suddenly...
5) I think I will be very emo tomorrow which is a Monday... seeing her on crutches... =( but obviously I will not show it...

So I really hope you recover soon ya know... ='(

No comments: