Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Open Day~

Today was just my school's open day~
I went =o
But sadly I had to go piano class first so I reached school at 12... =( (so late T_T)
When I was there I saw bee bee, chee chee, elaine and not forgetting yin yin =]
Then I went to the canteen to look around for ma freinds ~ =D
Saw LISA!!! =D
*Had to but mocktail from her X_X"*

Then we both went to the primary block to get some sushi from Yenny's mum in the Korean Wave~~!
*Woah... Ye Na, you and your mum dun look alike! XD well... mayb a bit =p*
We went back to secondary block... and Lisa went back and help out the stall...

So.. I wondered around her stall trying to look for more friends~ =]
Oooo... I saw a girl in white shirt and Sara was beside her with Kok Wei and Ariz...
THAT MEANS it was Aliesha =D
Well... didn't went to kacau her haha~ XD

After that err.. after some hi and byes...
I saw bee bee, and we both went walking around together! XD
Then I finally found WEN and QAMA!! =D
WOOPEEE~~
At the reaching out stall XD
I tried out the game and sucked (obviously)

Then went up, to the hall...
Tried to enter but was chased out =( cause the show haven't started yet...
Then... after some walking and talking I FOUND JIA LING! =D
WEEEEEE
Then err... walk walk walk...
Found Ms. Kumari..
She told me I didn't need to take care of her niece anymore XD
*I was asked to take care of her niece the day before X_X*

It was 1:15 pm... so me, Wen, Qama and Jia Ling went to watch the performance..
Sadly.. Jia Ling had to leave early..
Wen and Qama went home at 1.30 =(
Leaving me behind...
So I went to sit with Sara, Aliesha, Ken, Kok Wei and Ariz =] (just a few rows in front of my seat)

After the performance (everything was the same as P&A night so was kinda boring till this damn pro girl came out to sing Phantom Of D Opera)
Saw Li-Vern (FINALLY!) but she gotta go back =.=?!
Err... ate the cookie yin yin gave me XD (yummy)
Then... went down..
Saw Lisa, Ye Na and Pai going to cheer! =]

Lisa asked me to take a camera from her bag... guess what I accidentally searched the wrong one
SORRY!
Finally I found it! =]
So I took some pictures when Lisa was cheering XD
Woo sexeh =x
Then... err talked awhile with Aliesha (SHE SITTED CROSS-LEGGED =D GRATS)
Then mum came...

Aww shubba had to go home.. =(
Well... so said some byes here and there and went home!
Slept in the car cause so tired since this morning X_X (due to the fact I listened to my piano teacher explaining to me all those piano history >.>)
And here I am writing this post ^^

Well... That's it for the day!!!! =D
And... tomorrow I am going to my old school's family day... This sucks >.>

No comments: