Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I got tagged? O_O"

1. What have you realised recently?
I am FAT =D

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
nope ;O

3. What do like to do?
I errmmmm... slack? =O

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Somewhere fun i guess..

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
NO EXAMS

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
haha i always see them... XP sometimes I even see 2! =D

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Friends and family X_X" (tiff I guess its the same for me =x)

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I guess charity a bit? And also spend things I like? XP and maybe even save! =D

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I am... not sure... I play hard when it comes to this kinda stuff

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Tiff (only person who tagged me =O): Happy-go-Lucky XD, Fun =p and also Kind <3

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Well... I guess I don't have one =o

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People that are show offs =.="

13. What is the one thing you cannot live without?
Chicken.

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I dunno... I dun mind actually..

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
*THIS QUESTION IS REPEATED!*

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Nope...

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Tiffy~ XD

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Nothing I guess...

19. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
Nothing much... so many secrets I have heard lately X_X"

20. Name your top 7 most retarded friends.
LISA, Aliesha, Sara, Wen XD (wait that's cousin ;O), Siew Bee (woah you got cool mood swings =D), Chee Ling (you seriously can laugh like no one's business heh XD) and.... THE GUYS IN MY CLASS (that's consider one right? =])

No comments: