Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Saturday, April 4, 2009

101 things on why Siew Bee is awesome ;)

This post is dedicated to my super cool friend:
Lim Siew Bee :)
As stated above,
I shall explain why Lim Siew Bee is an awesome friend! :D
OBVIOUSLY! ITS BECAUSE:

#1! :D

Duh... cause she is too cool to be true :)

#2

She makes all guys and girls laugh with her uber cool jokes

#3

She has the moves to groove >:)

#4

Her name stands out >:)

#5


She loves sweets and just can't resist them! :P

#6
ITS TOO MUCH! :(
SIEW BEE IS JUST TOO GREAT! :O

Yes to me
She is my Statue of Liberty :)
haha...

Well...
Too great that I cant say all those other good things bout her in just one post :)

No comments: