Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The so-called original version for Oral :)

Long long time ago, there lived a man in a village by the name of Hou Yi.
Hou Yi: Hi, my name is Hou Yi
He was a talented archer.
He went into to the woods who he found a beautiful young lady, Chang’ Er, nearby a stream.
Hou Yi: Hello there my name is Hou Yi what is yours?
Chang Er: Oh hi Hou Yi, my name is Chang Hai
Hou Yi: Oh hi Changhai, your name sounds its Shanghai.
Chang Er: Oh thank you but my name is actually Chang Er.
Hou Yi: Ah a beautiful lady trying to bluff me as an aspect of flirting with me eh?
Chang Er: Oh no! How did you know about my evil flirting intentions?!
Hou Yi: I have flirted with many girls in my life before ;) jealous?
Change Er: ERRRRRRRRRRR

No comments: