Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HELLO! :D

WASSUP READERS :)
Though i bet there isn't one cause im jus SHIOKING SENDIRI! :D

Anyways FIRST OF ALL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALETHEA! <3
LOTS OF LOVES :P
Yes you are obviously now older then me geez :(
HAHAHAHA :)

Secondly...
My AWESOME class went for the field trip to KL SUPER AWESOME NICEST CHUNTED KRAF TANGAN PLACE! :) (not sarcastic)
TOGETHER WITH P.RAMLEE'S AWESOME HOUSE MUSEUM! OMG :O! (still not sarcastic :])
BEST TRIP EVER! I WONDER :) WHEN CAN WE GO AGAIN?!
Well...
Photos wont be up cause DUH too lazy :P
LAZY
L-A-Z-Y.... And plus I am too pre-occupied with stuff now...
:\

Thirdly....
ZHENG XI AND ALIESHA ROCKS FOR SOLO SINGING...
DUHHH :P
OHOH! >: )
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes.... other people rocks too :P
BUT OHOH :P
Yes I have your videos :)
But can't upload it sad...
Cause its in my phone and I dont have a USB cable -.-"

Fourthly...
My class made the Art Studio 2 have banjir :\
Nothing to say hahahaha
SPEECHLESS :\

Fifthly...
I want to eat myself :)

Finally...
Turtles CANT RUN! :)
GET THAT LISA? >:)
HAAHAHAHAHAHA
and they have fur :P

No comments: