Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

David.. hmmm

Well... Lotsa people probably know bout this already but MAYBE David Archuleta is coming to Sri Menengah KDU... those who read the papers... the school in PJ means our school (I THINK)... err so :)" well... destrananchekutelve (my own language i love saying it! sounds catchy :D) nonchelite gazte bien odes shocklatumtum chese adidoshizela.... ==" sorry not going to say what I meant... some super cool secret HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... not == I dont even know what i typed :)

...
Once again... remember
Its my own language..
Please dont think of it as an offense if there are languages that belongs to u :\

So.. once again...
Kelatucksldowoelagjals :)
(For this one in my language... it means! I love myself HAHAHAHAHHAHA NOT david =x)

No comments: