Welcome~~!!!

BEWARE...
Before entering...
:)
I shall warn all readers that this blog is only for PG 13 and above NO under :)
Why?
There might be too many unidentified violence pictures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT be warned that most of the posts in this blog does not reflect the creator's attitude -.-" its just to overcome boredom
ALL SENSITIVE BEINGS PLEASE GET LOST RIGHT NOW FOR I DONT WANT USELESS SPAMMERS IN MY CBOX IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY=="

TQ

Friday, April 3, 2009

WAHAHAHHAHA

ok hi guys :)
and girls duh... ==
Well..!
I havent been blogging lately and I know that too k :P
Its obvious why cause so much is going on and I seriously dont have the time to blog...
HAHAHAHA
:P
Anyways
I shall now blog about the days I have not blogged

....
1st of all...
hmmm where should I start?
The fact that we are being pressurized by projects and CT2 is just next week?

2ndly...
I jus love some new Jap song I downloaded so emo and rockish O_O"
L.O.L.?

3rdly...
I guess everyone know this le...
I cut my fringe :(
Psst... they don't know this but at the back its wavier cause it was temporary curled... ==
I don't want to post the pic of it k...
SO EMBARRASING! :(

4thly...
:D
me and Zheng Xi = screwed for duet instrument LOL =="
Yes we are :)

5thly...
err...
We, 3 Newton were badly April fooled by Pn Norul hahahaha
:P

6thly...
Now thats going to be a surprise so I'll shut up about this for now :D

7thly...
we...
SRI KDU MENENGAH SCHOOL
WON DEBATE INTER-SCHOOL! :)
WOOO FOR THE WEN! XD
and obviously...
WOO FOR HER TEAM! :D

8thly....
lisa, vern and I has just came up with something bad....
and obviously it is spreading like wild fire
and SIEW BEE is infected a little by it D:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
yea.... that bad...
Sorry... only WE know what I mean here hahahaha =x

Lastly....
Sorry won't be blogging for awhile cause too busy with CT2 and I am pratically rushing to finish all my projects :(
So get that huh LISA? :O

No comments: